- To advocate for equitable educational opportunities for
gifted and talented students.
- To enhance the profile of gifted and talented education
in New Zealand.
- To create a professional community for networking,
supporting and learning.
- To encourage the pursuit and sharing of best practice in
gifted and talented education.
- To provide liaison with international organizations and
other national associations for gifted and talented
Constitution of giftEDnz: The Professional Association for Gifted Education (ratified 20 March 2010).
Click here to download a copy of the constitution.